The choice of the two-speed aerator is difficult for the user to be correct and reasonable. There are many unstable factors such as water temperature, animal species, animal density, water salinity, climate and temperature, natural wind speed and pressure, pond size and depth, water quality and fertilization amount, and feed amount. Under environmental factors, it is necessary to accurately evaluate the use of the two-speed aerator, and the natural water circulation flow is an important factor in selecting the performance of the two-speed aerator.
1. The impeller aerator has good power effect and large working area, which is suitable for four kinds of domestic fish.
2. The test results show that the water-wheel type two-speed aerator has good power effect, strong push-flow effect and obvious surface oxidation, which is suitable for shrimp and crab farming.
3. The submersible two-speed aerator and the jet two-speed aerator are suitable for deep-water aquaculture and long-pond aquaculture.
4. The small-area pond of the water spray aerator can increase oxygen, which is suitable for small fish ponds in garden-style tourist areas, but the large-area pond cannot be aerated.
5. The deeper the water depth, the better the effect. The two-speed oxygenation function can smoothly dissolve oxygen in water without damaging the body of fish and shrimp. It is suitable for aeration of fish and shrimp fry ponds.
Among them, the turbine aerator is one of the most efficient aerators at present. The principle of the two-speed aerator of the water turbine is to spread the convection of the upper and lower layers of the water body to the surrounding. The four-paddle flow improves the dissolved oxygen content of the water body and is suitable for shrimp and crab farming.
The principle of using the two-speed aerator:
(1) Start the aerator for 1-2 hours at noon on a sunny day, give full play to the mixing effect of the aerator, increase the dissolved oxygen in the pool water, accelerate the circulation of substances in the pool, improve the water quality, and reduce the occurrence of floating heads. Pay attention to avoid starting the machine in the clear evening, which will cause the upper and lower water layers to convection in advance, increase the oxygen consumption and oxygen consumption of the water layer, and easily cause the fish head to float.
(2) On cloudy and rainy days, the photosynthesis of phytoplankton is weak, and the dissolved oxygen in the pool water is insufficient, which is easy to cause floating heads. At this time, it is necessary to give full play to the mechanical function of the aerator, start the aerator at night as soon as possible, and directly increase the dissolved oxygen in the pool water to achieve the purpose of preventing fish from floating. Avoid starting the machine at noon on a rainy day. At this time, turning on the power will not only increase the dissolved oxygen in the lower water, but also increase the consumption of dissolved oxygen in the pond, which will easily cause the fish to float.
(3) In summer and autumn, the water temperature is high during the day, the biomass is large, and the oxygen consumption is high. Generally, it can be turned on properly at dawn to increase dissolved oxygen. If there is any sign of floating head, the machine should be started urgently, and the machine can be stopped after sunrise without fish.
(4) When the amount of fertilization is large and the water quality is too fertilized, it should be turned on at noon and in the morning on sunny days to improve the dissolved oxygen condition of the pool water and prevent floating heads. In addition to the above-mentioned weather, water temperature and water quality, the use of the double-speed aerator should also be combined with the specific conditions of fish farming, and according to the changing law of dissolved oxygen in the pool water, the start-up method and start-up time should be flexibly mastered to achieve the purpose of rational use. Increase productivity and efficiency.