During riding, the front wheel or the rear wheel does not rotate in the normal position, but deviates in a certain direction, and the front or rear axle nut is loose → tighten.
11. Front fork shaking of electric vehicle
Lift the handlebar with both hands and feel loose → the front fork rolling bearing gap, loosen the lock nut, screw up the block to the proper position, and then tighten the nut.
Twelve, the axle of the electric vehicle is loose
Hold the left and right cranks, the bottom bracket roller appears to be loose up and down, left and right, and the bottom bracket rolling bearing fits too loose → adjust the bottom bracket rolling bearing gap.
13. Automatic locking of the central axle of electric vehicles
The bottom bracket roller cannot rotate → adjust the gap of the bottom bracket rolling bearing.
14. Crank rotation of electric vehicles
(1) When advancing forward, the crank sometimes rotates forward automatically. Too much oil on the flywheel, make the flywheel jacket and core rotate together → ① Pour the car to the left, pour kerosene into the gap between the flywheel jacket and the wire block and reverse the chain to clean the dirt inside the flywheel. ② Remove the flywheel to clean the internal dirt.
(2) The wheel rolling bearing is too tight → adjust the flywheel rolling bearing.
15. The saddle of the electric vehicle rotates up and down
Turn the head of the saddle up or down, and the clamping nut of the saddle becomes loose → After leveling the saddle, tighten the clamping nut of the saddle with a wrench.
16. Deflection of the saddle of the electric vehicle
The saddle deflects horizontally to the left and right, and the bolts and nuts of the rear joint of the frame are loose → After straightening the saddle, tighten the bolts and nuts of the rear joint of the frame. To
Seventeen, electric vehicle clamp brake failure
(1) The brake shoe is too far away from the rim → adjust the gap between the brake shoe and the rim.
(2) The wire rope is broken or broken → replace with a new wire rope sleeve.
(3) The wire rope and the wire rope sheath are stuck → ①Clean up the sand and other debris stuck on the wire rope. ②Inject oil into the steel wire rope and wire rope sleeve for lubrication.
(4) The rope tightening screw is loose → After adjusting the gap between the brake shoe and the rim, tighten the tightening rope screw.
(5) Wire rope extension → loosen the rope tightening screw, adjust the distance between the brake shoe and the rim, and tighten the tightening rope screw.
18. The electric vehicle battery is full but the two red lights will go out under load
(1) The output voltage of the electrical appliance is too low → troubleshoot the fault according to the charger repair method.
(2) The battery charging time is short → recharge to extend the charging time.
(3) The capacity of the battery pack or its single unit has decreased → troubleshoot the fault according to the battery box repair method.
(4) The electrode is damaged or the contact is poor → replace the electrode.
19. Poor reset of the caliper brake fork of electric vehicle
The caliper brake fork cannot be reset in time after braking, or it can only be reset while not moving.
(1) Poor installation and too tight fixing screws → ①Adjust the fixing screws so that the brake fork can move freely. ②Adjust the brake spring to make the elasticity of both sides even.
(2) The wire rope turns hard or sharp bend → replace the wire rope and the wire rope sleeve.
Recommended Reading : What Are The Solutions To Common Faults Of Electric Vehicles? (1)