The difference between high-quality electric vehicle motors and low-quality electric vehicle motors
1. Magnet materials: high-quality motors have good thermal stability and will not lose magnetism at high temperatures; while inferior motors have low coercivity and are easy to lose magnetism at high temperatures.
2. Iron core material: High-quality motors have low power loss, low no-load current, low heat generation, and high motor efficiency. Inferior motors have high power consumption, the motor is easy to heat, and the riding mileage is short, which will easily cause the motor to burn out.
3. Motor winding: high-quality motor coils are tightly wound and flat, with high slot full rate, stable performance, and large cutting magnetic force torque; while inferior motor has low slot full rate, it is easy to lose power.
4. Magnetic ring: High-quality motors have strict control over the carbon content to ensure that they do not affect the demagnetization of magnets; while inferior motors have high carbon content, which will affect the performance of the magnets and cause serious demagnetization.
5. Rim material: The high-quality motor has standard die-cast aluminum, which can ensure that the magnetic ring and the rim do not fall off, and has certain safety properties; while the inferior motor uses recycled aluminum, which is easy to break and has safety hazards.
6. Motor Hall: High-quality Hall will protect the circuit; and inferior Hall will cause damage and affect the performance of the motor.
7. Motor end cover: High-quality motors have high sensitivity and stable contacts, which can protect the safety of the entire vehicle's electrical system; while inferior motors have insufficient waterproof performance, riding in rain can easily cause water to enter the motor.
8. Motor bearings: High-quality motors use high-load-bearing pressure bearings, which have the advantages of high wear resistance, not falling apart, and good sealing; while inferior motors use ordinary bearings in the market, which are easy to fall apart and are not waterproof.
9. Enameled wire: The high-quality motor uses standard copper wire with uniform resistance and good conductor performance; on the contrary, it uses ordinary copper wire or even aluminum wire with a lower insulation level.
10. Motor shaft: High-quality motors have perfect heat treatment technology, moderate hardness, and are not easy to break or bend; while inferior motors have incomplete material handling control, too high hardness will make them brittle and easy to break, and low hardness will make them soft and easy to bend.
Electric vehicle motor, as one of the most important components of electric vehicle, its performance can directly affect the performance of the whole vehicle. I believe that after reading the above introduction, you already know what a high-quality electric vehicle motor is.