2. When the ammeter pointer shows that the storage battery is insufficient, charge it in time. The storage capacity of the storage battery can be reflected on the dashboard. Sometimes it is found that the storage battery is not enough on the road, and the engine cannot be started. As a temporary measure, you can ask other vehicles for help and use the batteries on their vehicles to start the vehicle. Connect the negative and negative poles of the two batteries, and the positive and positive poles. .
3. The density of the electrolyte should be adjusted according to the standards in different regions and seasons.
4. When the electrolyte is deficient, distilled water or special fluid should be added. Never use pure drinking water instead. Because the purified water contains a variety of trace elements, it will cause adverse effects on the storage battery.
5. When starting the car, uninterrupted use of the starter will cause the storage battery to be damaged due to excessive discharge. The correct way to use it is that the total time for each start of the car should not exceed 5 seconds, and the interval between restarts should not be less than 15 seconds. In the case that the car cannot be started after multiple starts, the reason should be found from other aspects such as the circuit, the ignition coil or the oil circuit.
6. In daily driving, always check whether the small holes on the storage battery cover are ventilated. If the small holes in the storage battery cover are blocked, the generated hydrogen and oxygen cannot be discharged, and when the electrolyte expands, it will break the storage battery shell and affect the storage battery life.
7. Check the positive and negative levels of the storage battery for signs of oxidation. You can often pour the wire connections of the storage battery with hot water, clean it up with a copper wire brush, and apply butter.
8. Check each part of the circuit for aging or short circuit. Prevent the storage battery from being decommissioned early due to excessive discharge.
9. The storage battery is forbidden to be stored under power loss. If it is used up and recharged after a few days of inactivity, the plates are prone to sulfation and the capacity drops.
10. Regular inspection: Regularly measure the voltage of a single storage battery. If one of the batteries has a voltage lower than 10.5V, you should find a repair station for inspection or repair at this time to avoid damage to the other two good batteries.
11. The designed load capacity of the electric bicycle is 75KG. Avoid carrying heavy objects. Please use pedals to assist when starting and going uphill.
12. In winter, the storage battery capacity decreases with the decrease of temperature. This is a normal phenomenon. With 20℃ as the standard, the capacity is generally 80% at -10℃.
13. Keep the surface of the battery clean for a long time. Do not expose to the sun when storing the vehicle, and park the vehicle in a cool, ventilated and dry place.
14. The battery must be fully charged when it needs to be stored for a long time, and it is generally replenished once a month.
15. When starting, going uphill, overloading, or heading into the wind, the vehicle is assisted by pedals to avoid high current discharge.
16. When charging, use a special charger, place it in a cool and ventilated place, and avoid high temperature and humidity.
17. Do not use organic solvents to clean the storage battery shell.
18. Do not short-circuit the positive and negative terminals of the battery to avoid danger.
19. Prohibition of over-discharge: When the red under-voltage indicator light on the instrument panel glows, it indicates that the battery has entered the hungry zone and should be charged in time.
20. Overcharging is prohibited: the charging time should be different according to the mileage. The longer the mileage, the longer the charging time, and vice versa.
21. If the storage battery pack fails, please send it to the manufacturer’s authorized office or relevant agencies for proper handling. Please don't throw it away randomly to avoid environmental pollution.