The caliper brake fork cannot be reset in time after braking, or it can only be reset while not moving. To
(1) Poor installation and too tight fixing screws → ①Adjust the fixing screws so that the brake fork can move freely. ②Adjust the brake spring to make the elasticity of both sides even. To
(2) The wire rope turns hard or sharp bend → replace the wire rope and the wire rope sleeve. To
20. Chronic air leakage of electric vehicle tires
(1) The valve hose is ruptured or the valve hose is loose due to aging → unscrew the compressor nut, take out the valve core, and replace the valve hose. To
(2) The compressor nut is not tightened → tighten the compressor nut. To
(3) The contact between the valve body, valve gasket and the inner tube is not well sealed → Take out the valve body and tighten the nut on the valve washer with a wrench, or add a rubber washer under the valve washer. To
(4) There is a problem with the quality of the inner tube (micropores, etc.), or leakage in the repaired place → ① Take out the inner tube and check carefully after inflating it, and make up for leaks. ② If the inner tube leaks after repair, it must be repaired again. To
Twenty-one, electric bicycle tires can't get air in
(1) The air intake hole of the valve core is blocked → unscrew the compressor nut, take out the valve core, remove the valve tube, and use a fine iron wire or needle tip to remove the silt and dirt. To
(2) The valve skin tube melts and blocks the valve core hole → After removing the valve core using the same method as above, clean it with gasoline, etc., and then clear it with a thin iron wire. After confirming that it is unblocked, replace it with a new skin tube. To
(3) The weather is too cold to condense the water vapor in the air valve tube into ice, blocking the vent tube → remove the melted ice cubes with fire and dry the water droplets. To
(4) Gas cylinder problem → check the gas cylinder or replace with another one.
Twenty-two, there are abnormal noises when the electric vehicle is driving
(1) The chain and the chain cover are rubbed or collided to produce noise → the chain is too loose. To
(2) The chain cover is deformed or damaged → Shift the chain cover or replace it with a new one. To
(3) When riding, the chain, sprocket and flywheel do not move on the same plane → adjust the sprocket and flywheel to be on the same plane. To
(4) Axial runout of sprocket → correct sprocket. To
(5) Lengthen the chain pitch → replace the chain
(6) The tyre collides with the mud board prop to produce noise → the rim is shifted, the rim is adjusted, and the axle nut is tightened. To
(7) The brake shoe and the rim friction sound, the rim is displaced, and the axle nut becomes loose → adjust the rim and tighten the axle nut. Brake shoe displacement. Correct the brake shoe position. To
(8) The front tire collides with the front fork leg and makes a sound → the rim is displaced and the axle nut is loose. Adjust the rim and tighten the axle nut. To
(9) The rear tires collide with the vertical fork of the frame and make a sound → the rim is displaced, and the rear axle nut is loose. Adjust the rim and tighten the axle nut. To
(10) When electric riding or sliding, there is a regular "click" sound: the steel ball of the rolling bearing of the front axle or the rear axle bursts → disassemble the rolling bearing and replace the steel ball. To
(11) Stepping on the pedals and hearing a regular "click" sound during riding: the steel ball of the bottom bracket rolling bearing bursts (under the above conditions) → disassemble the bottom bracket rolling bearing and replace the steel ball. To
(12) When turning the handlebar, a strange sound is heard, and the steel ball of the front fork rolling bearing bursts → Disassemble the rolling bearing at this part and replace the steel ball.
Twenty-three, electric bicycles feel slow and heavy feeling when they are riding.
(1) The friction between the brake or the holding brake (expanding brake) and the rotating part → adjust the gap between the front and rear brakes and the rotating parts, not only to make the rotation flexible, but also to ensure good braking performance. To
(2) The chain is too tight → adjust the front and rear position of the rear axle
(3) The front and rear axle gears and the bottom axle parts are too tight or the parts are worn → loosen the fasteners, or replace the worn parts. (4) The front and rear tires are under-inflated → the tires are fully inflated.
Recommended Reading : Solution To The Motor No-Load Current Large Fault(2)